Saturday, July 11, 2009

Lindsay's Graduation from Drake University

On May 16, 2009 Lindsay received her Bachelor's degree in Elementary Education from Drake!
Aunt Lisa, Kyle and Grandma came to Des Moines to celebrate Lindsay's graduation

Lindsay on the Drake Bulldog in Drake Plaza

I started this blog with Dad in mind. He wanted me to send him pictures and emails from Paris so I thought this would be a good way to let everyone know what we were up to, and it would be a good digital scrapbook for us. When we returned from our trip Dad mentioned several times how much he enjoyed getting on his computer everyday and seeing what we were doing, and he asked me to continue to post things. I told him I thought our daily lives would seem mundane in comparison, but that I would continue to add to it. With Dad's passing less than two weeks after my last post, I haven't been able to bring myself to add anything to it. But, life has gone on, and in a pretty big way, so I feel like adding to it once again.

1 comment:

The Minnesota Preators said...

So glad you are adding to the blog once again! I loved seeing pictures of the girls' graduations...what momentous occasions. Hope you are having a wonderful summer.