Saturday, August 15, 2009

Tim's Birthday

Lindsay and Rachel had limited funds so they got creative and made some coupons for their dad - he got one for 5 times of collecting the trash and cleaning the kitty litter, and the other for 5 car washes. They also made him his own pan of peanut butter Rice Krispie treats, and included a Snickers dark candy bar, a can of his favorite drink (Enviga), and some Ironman magnets!
Hmmm... I wonder how old Tim is?
The birthday boy with his birthday crown on, and one of his loyal subjects.
Here are the Lou Malnati's pizzas that Mom sent to Tim for his birthday. I took them out of the box they were delivered in and put them in a Target bag in the freezer. Tim is on the phone with Mom here, and I think if you look closely you might be able to see some drooling!

2 comments:

The Minnesota Preators said...

Happy Birthday Tim! So fun to see some new posts from your family!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Tim! Hope your day was a special one.

The Herrons