Sunday, December 6, 2009

Progress

Here is the front of the house when they were getting the scaffolding set up. They have started to put the siding up on the front now, but I will have to post a picture of that next time since I haven't taken one yet!

It's difficult to tell from this picture, but all of the cabinetry is out now. We have made all of our final decisions regarding stain color, cabinet hardware, etc. so now we just have to sit back and watch it all come to fruition.


Here is a picture of the east side of the house. We had the gables and the windows all trimmed in white. That's Lindsay's room with the windows open - fortunately she was teaching while they were painting!

The painters were here painting the insides of the new windows. It was in the low 20's outside and they had the windows open a crack. I can't wait to see our next heating bill!

Three sides of the house are now complete! The back and both sides are done, and they are now working on the front. It will look a little better when they get all their stuff out from under the deck!

1 comment:

Julie said...

I can already tell that it's going to look great! Can't wait to see the finished product.