Friday, December 5, 2008

Christmas Decorations

Tim bought me this nativity the year before last, but I believe Mom gave me the wise men - it looks great in our living room! "They followed a star and found the Light of the World!"
Dad and Jamie gave this Advent calendar to us years ago, and it goes up every year without fail! The kids used to alternate days, and then every other year they took turns putting the baby Jesus in the manger.
This is our Dickens village. Tim bought me some of the pieces, and Mom bought me some, and I'm pretty sure Lesley and maybe Lisa gave me a piece of it as well. It's so pretty at night - with the exception of the Tower Bridge everything lights up. Maybe I will add a nighttime picture later!

During our 25 years of marriage Tim and I have collected a LOT of Christmas decorations, and we love them all. I usually try to put out as many as I can all over the house, but this year since we won't be here for Christmas, I decided to just put out my favorites. I was looking at them today and realized that most of my favorites have been gifts, and some of the pieces have been given by you! Well, the stockings I bought, but the girls made the stockings for Toby and Chelsea when they were little, so I took a picture of that too!

No comments: