Over the last several months I have been a regular visitor to the Paris forum on Trip Advisor, and during that time I read many times about a falafel stand in the Jewish quarter of the Marais called L'As du Fallafel. I chatted with Kim prior to our arrival in Paris, and we decided to go for falafel for dinner, since Kim works in the Marais not far from L'As du Fallafel. The posters on Trip Advisor were correct - the falafel were terrific (we are planning a return trip!). Here is a picture with Kim and Eliot (Kim's boyfriend) outside of the restaurant. You can either go to the window and take your falafel away to eat it, or you can sit inside and eat. The sign on the door says L'As du Fallafel is "Lenny Kravitz's favorite falafel place"!
Thursday, December 25, 2008
The Marais, Paris (Dec. 22nd)
Over the last several months I have been a regular visitor to the Paris forum on Trip Advisor, and during that time I read many times about a falafel stand in the Jewish quarter of the Marais called L'As du Fallafel. I chatted with Kim prior to our arrival in Paris, and we decided to go for falafel for dinner, since Kim works in the Marais not far from L'As du Fallafel. The posters on Trip Advisor were correct - the falafel were terrific (we are planning a return trip!). Here is a picture with Kim and Eliot (Kim's boyfriend) outside of the restaurant. You can either go to the window and take your falafel away to eat it, or you can sit inside and eat. The sign on the door says L'As du Fallafel is "Lenny Kravitz's favorite falafel place"!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment